Imperium is an Open Source web-based accounting software solution for small and medium sized businesses.
It provides CRM, Work Orders, Invoicing and Accounting features. Imperium delivers the "power to control" all of your business data with a client centric approach.
- Quote and Log Parts and Labour with Work Orders
- Generate and Track Quotes and Invoices
- Track Contacts, Companies and Vendors
- Import IMAP Emails
- Integrate with Google Calendars and other Apps
- Double-Entry Book-keeping and Accounting
Imperium Online Demonstration
Our online demo is available 24/7, data in this system is flushed randomly and publicly visible so don't input any sensitive information.
- Imperium Demonstration - of a recent version of Imperium
Imperium is released under the MIT license, just export (or checkout) to your favourite web-root or web-directory. Our project is housed on the edoceo-imperium project on Google Code as well as on GitHub.
mkdir /var/www/localhost/imperium svn export https://edoceo-imperium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk /var/www/localhost/imperium git clone https://github.com/edoceo/imperium.git
Other Open Source Accounting Softwares
- Badger Finance
- PBooks - PHP Web-Based Accounting Software
- Open Systems Accounting Software - Open Source
- GnuCash - Free Open Source Accounting
- TurboCASH - A world leader in free open source accounting software
- SQL-Ledger - Open Source
- XIWA - Open Source
- Wikipedia Open Source CRM Software List
- Wikipedia Comparison of Accounting Software
More information about Open Source Accounting Software
And evil competitors, who should be shaking in their boots!
- Billings 3 by MarketCircle - for OS X
- Microsoft Dynamics - Retail
- Peachtree - Retail
- Quickbooks - Retail
- Service CEO - Retail